Join Australia's top conversational marketing technology company, grow your skillset and become a member of our global family.
Stackchat is a team of passionate, driven, and empathetic humans. We have a laser-beam focus on bringing cutting edge conversational technology to every major brand in the world.
- We love what we do and take pride in our craft.
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture and do our best to avoid diversity debt.
- Trust and autonomy is important to us.
- We are lean. We work efficiently and get to market faster than our competitors.
- We follow First Principle thinking. We don’t look at what others are doing as a gauge for what is possible, and we challenge everything.
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and very cool. Sometimes it can be hard to concentrate in an open office though, so we encourage you to work from home whenever it will improve your efficiency.
To support you at work (and play) we offer some great perks: a generous employee share scheme, ample time off to relax and recharge, an unlimited supply of craft beer on-tap, ergonomic workstations with standing desks and a positive, supportive work environment.
About This Role As a Product Manager at Stackchat, you will advance our mission to bring AI-driven chat experiences to every brand...