About This Role
As a Product Manager at Stackchat, you will advance our mission to bring AI-driven chat experiences to every brand and lead the charge in creating a best-in-class enterprise chatbot building platform experience. You will become proficient in designing great products around cutting edge AI technology. You will inspire and energise the Stackchat team by defining the vision, evaluate product opportunities, analyse industry trends as well as customer and partner needs, and prioritise features and improvements. Your work will pave the way for the new and exciting field of conversation design tools as you define the foundations for how teams build compelling Intelligent Assistants.
More about you
You love working hard to make amazing B2B products. You have prior success setting product vision and strategy and launching excellent products. You can lead the team through setting clear goals, making decisions, and communicating clearly to your team, to our customers and partners. You’re happy to sometimes wear a scrum master hat for the next 6-12 months until we have the need for a dedicated project manger. You’re adept at breaking down product features into high level tasks and then converting those to roadmaps and project plans. Previous experience in the field of enterprise software is a plus.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 2+ years of product management experience, ideally in the digital marketing or enterprise space
- Great documentation skills and a broad understanding the SaaS product model
- Significant experience designing and launching features that have been defined by directly speaking to customers
- You love obsessing over your customers, and working directly with engineering to ship great features
- Ability to prioritise opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders
It’s great, but not required, if you have:
- BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in technology, IT or operations; Masters or MBA preferred
- Experience with building out infrastructure at scale, including AWS, Docker, Azure
- Experience working on enterprise-focused areas (B2B)
About The Perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and very cool. Sometimes it can be hard to concentrate in an open office though, so we encourage you to work from home whenever it will improve your efficiency. To support you at work (and play) we offer some amazing perks: a generous equity share plan, ample time off to relax and recharge, an unlimited supply of craft beer on-tap, ergonomic workstations with standing desks and a positive, supportive work environment.
Stackchat is a team of passionate, driven, and empathetic humans. We have a laser-beam focus on creating the world’s smartest enterprise chatbot platform.
We are building a chatbot platform that enables marketers and developers to create amazing customer experiences on the biggest messaging services.
Our identity is defined by our core values:
- We love what we do and take pride in our craft.
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture and do our best to avoid diversity debt.
- Trust and autonomy is important to us.
- We are lean. We work efficiently and get to market faster than our competitors.
- We follow First Principle thinking. We don’t look at what others are doing as a gauge for what is possible, and we challenge everything.
- We take the Joel Test seriously and view good code as a source of value, not a cost to the business.
- We’re interested in exploring new and emerging technologies and adopting them where it makes sense.
To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
|Job Category||Product Management|